Monday, July 26, 2004

Same Day, Another Year

When I first saw him, he was a tiny-winy thing. He still is. Then, lights at his room must be off at sharp 10 PM. If you put them on, he would utter inaudible groans. But his roommate would do precisely that, in mischief.

I haven't come across any male with such a photographic memory ( though I know two females) . TA101 assignments would not have been possible, had not been for his random access memory. I always suspect there are some extra compartments over there. He himself accepts if he does not understand anything, he crams it, for as long as he wants. Amazing! He has given a lot of sleepless nights to his roommate and vice-versa.

He had immense power for his frame( Nowadays that frame has become Framework, though). Nandu and Kanks know only too well. No one can forget his 'fundae', the 'Munna' special 'fundae'. I use to have whale of time witnessing Nandu-Munna duel over here. He still gives them, which only I have the privilege to access among 4botties.

Though, it's two days too early (for 25th July ) to say this - May you live all the days of your life. Happy Bi'day! in advance Ashish!

And of course, Happy Bi'day in advance to Me as well.! It's the first time I am going to watch a India - Pakistan match on my Birth-Day.

My Previous Birth Day Wish - Ode To
|