Thursday, November 11, 2004

Happy Diwali

Now that I am safely esconsed in the comfort of my home, it's time to wish a terrefic Diwali to all of you.

My journey was an eventful one, to say the least. The train engine 'failed' a few miles before Allahabad, and then the bus to Lucknow got stuck in traffic jam due to an accident on highway. Though journey was painfully delayed, the pleasure of meeting my dear ones made it more than bearable. Right now, I am enjoying smiles and sweets all round.

While taking an evening stroll in the familiar neighbourhood, and reliving good old days - I have ended up writing this post just to remind all of you that I am there. But the bandwith and pathetic condition of keyboard sucks in this NetCafe. Will find a better one next time.

Meanwhile, Happy Deepawali once again. Bye for now.
|