Wednesday, August 10, 2005


He is a fighter to the core. Fought over many contradictions in his life. Fought against his short comings, until they were history. Fought and defeated the dreaded Hepatitis B. Like he fought for his life, he fought for his love as well and there too, an eventual success.

He is a walking example of the fact that there is a light at the end of every tunnel.

Of course, I will never forgive you for landing that boxing punch on my face on your very first day in the school. Nor am I too appreciative of your selective memory on hitting that gloriously straight driven boundary on my attempted yorker, while conveniently choosing to forget that I bowled you out later in the same over.

But the way you have helped me(and my family) through thick and thin, be it my free lifts to school and coaching, or in my 'worst days' in this life - I can never even think of repaying.

Happy Birthday Manish(Mohan). Hope you enjoyed the day.
|