Friday, August 24, 2007

Lifeless Extinct Fossiled Trites

I had mentioned some while ago that if I ever have a dog as a pet, I will name it LEFT. What happens when the dog bites its master or goes mad?

Shoot it dead.

Coming to poor Ronen Sen. He was forced into a public apology after calling the lefts and opposition headless chicken. After all, he is a public servant(read MPs servant), and his job is attached to the whims and fancies of these serving idiots.

But I have no such strings. Continuing on what he said, I dare call them headless, spineless, gutless (an without going any further down) chicken, kitten, piglets, owlets, hatchlings, colts, ducklings, caterpillars, tadpoles, puppies, goslings, calves, farrows, wrigglers, spiderlings.

Now pass a privilege motion against me, and it won't serve you anything but loose motions.

Labels:

|