Monday, November 22, 2004

I Am Back !

Before everyone reaches up for my throat, or declare me an absconder, I must inform that I am finally back. As usual, it's not a great feeling at work after a loooong vacation. Hang over from the visit and journey persists. Limbs are still loaded due to the bone-breaking journey, courtesy Indian Railways. A non-existent direct train between Pune and Lucknow is not my only complain.

But it's not the time for complains. Rather, I must apologize for not updating my blog for such a long period. It might sound cliched, but I felt wanting for time. Reached home on Dhanteras. Next day it was Narak Chaturdasi, then followed Deepawali. The day for Govardhan Pooja and Jamghat was sandwiched between Diwali and Bhaiya Dooj. It was booked for friends, and I also tried my hand at kite flying after a long time.

Bhaiya Dooj, of course was exclusively for my sisters, and I have many of them all across the city. Then we had Id as well. One must not forget that there was an India-Pakistan Cricket match as well. To top it all, my dear sister's birthday also fell on 19th. One day was marked for Lucknow Ki Sair, with my dear ones to relive good old days. Finally, there was a constant trickle of relatives and friends. Felt important.

To Doston Time Kahan Tha!! In fact, I wanted to do a lot of other things, but had to leave. Now that I am back, will keep you posted on the interesting incidents which took place during the visit. So watch out!

Labels: ,

|