Thursday, August 17, 2006

Pardon me friends if I am not regular in posting. You all know my current object of attention.

Like Red said, I am enjoying holding my little one. Not just that, its also his sneezes, burps, hiccups, yawns, snores(yes), farts, occasional smiles, glances, faces he makes, hand movements, kicks, massage, bath, pee, potty all of these are holding my attention. He even blabbers in sleep!

He doesn't have an iota of patience when hungry, though what's new in that! We all do that. When he cries, just sing a song, and he calms down and listens attentively. When his tummy is full, he is an epitome of serenity.

He doesn't like to lie down on bed. He love to settle in arms. I tell him there are no dada-dadi, nana-nani here to pamper you in arms so please don't inculcate such habit, but he never listens.

Some times, he makes such innocent of faces, it makes us understand what's in store for us in future. After every Shaitani, he would make one such face and escape the dressing down. Boy, I am going to pamper him, though not as much I would have done to a baby girl.

Narendra uncle had written a beautiful poem recently on the occasion of his granddaughter - Jaya's birth, and had sent that to me. Knowing that my occasion is near too, I didn't post that.

I waited for the right moment, and since that moment has come, and I have a life long license to post any of his poems, I am taking the liberty to post it now.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not only that, he wrote an impromptu poem for my son as well. Here is that lovely piece.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: , ,

|