Thursday, September 16, 2004

Sardi, Prem, Preetam And A Few Poems

Some more lovely poems by the masters. The first one is on winters, by Nida Fazli. Not really felt in Pune. For others I can't say, but I really miss those winters in North, though I can't say the same about the summers.

Sardi.jpg
The other one is by Maithli Sharan Gupt. In my post Poetic Jewels, I had mentioned a few lines of it. It's another fantastic work.

Prem.jpg

Freewheeler has sent me another beauty by Kabir.It's his personal favourite. Obviously so.

Preetam Ko Pattiyaan Likhoon
Jo Kahoon Hoye Bides
Tan-Man Mein Nainan Mein
Taapoon Kahaan Sandes


Have tried to make things more reader friendly. Roman notation for Hindi and Urdu sometimes hurt to the eyes. I have also changed the post For Father accordingly.


My Previous Post On Poems - For My Father

Labels: , , ,

|