Friday, October 15, 2004

Late Charlie

If ever, I want to imagine of a proverbial Late Charlie, it has to be Piyush Kumar, popularly known as Poosh Kumar in our group. I have my valid reasons for the same. I doubt, if he ever reached any of his class on time, even if his next class is right next door. His bewildered profs will vouch for that.

But late-lateefy never came in the way of his grades. A brilliant academic performer, he has a knack of learning languages. A very sincere, polite and helpful person, I can never forget his help during one of my most distressful period seven years ago. Always the man of principles, never took a software job. Even turned down the Telco's job offer as they were not giving his desired location. Literally tore through GRE, as the English, it seems, is his first language.

His Laila-Majnu jodi with Subir Kohli was famous in the whole batch. Happy belated birthday Piyush.

My Previous Birthday Wish - Harsh's Chichi
|