Friday, May 27, 2005

Bunty Aur Bubbly

"Bunty Aur Bubbly comes to town..."

Waiting for this movie for more than six months now, ever since I first heard about it.

Ok, it might turn out to be a big let down like Kaal, or just be so so like Lucky. Still, expectations run sky high. Promos are rocking with Amitabh Bachhan's rap video. Both Bunty and Bubbly are looking hot together. Yesterday, they were reading news bulletin. MTV Bakra is doing round. All in all, a fun look is there to the movie.

The other reason is those "dusty" towns of my home state where it has been shot. Well, dusty they might be to others, but they are where I belong to. I love those smells because that brings a lot of memory. So this would be a nostalgia movie for me.

The unfortunate part is that though these two are in the town, I am still not able to secure a ticket for myself. Never mind, will go for a black, if I would.

Labels: ,

|