Monday, June 27, 2005

It's Been An Year

Confusing Musings has completed one year yesterday. Had never thought that this blog will last some four hundred posts. It did, it did.

It was one such sulky Saturday morning an year ago when things started. Didn't know what would I be writing. It began with sports stuff, then played around with some movie trivia, had a hint of politics, and later turned into personal memoir, as well. In the end, I myself am not sure what this blog is all about. May be it is, true to its word, a collection of confusing musings!

Whatever it is, I thoroughly enjoyed this experience. I always liked to express myself, and this blog tool gave me the perfect platform. But this wasn't possible without readers. And yes, even if they didn't pour, I had my fair share of them. They are a good booster of a writer's morale and ego.

I was the happiest when barely within half an hour of my first post, there was this my first anonymous encourager. Then the second commenter was Ramanand. And then as they say, Manziley Milti Gayin Aur Karvan Banta Gaya..

Thanks to all for reading me, and bearing my posts. I still have, if God permits, a lot more to tell.

Labels:

|