Monday, June 13, 2005

Now The Book Tag

Pardon me for this 'tagging' and 'book' business, but I have been book tagged by Alka(actually she was thinking of tagging me) and Nikhil. My previous post will look similar to this one, but only just. Don't worry, I will keep it short and simple.

Total Number of Books I Own
Paltry. I must be owning just about 30 books. Mostly because I am in beg, borrow or steal mode. More than these, I rent and read more. I have started buying only when I started earning.

The Last Book I Bought
Only last week, as I had mentioned in my previous post, I bought A Collection Of 100 Short Stories by O' Henry. The first story I read of his was romantic - The Gift Of Magi. It was prescribed in our school curriculum. It was followed by the tragic -The Last Leaf, and the laugh riot The Ransom Of Red Chief. These three stories showcase the range in his writings.

The Last Book I Read
It's a collection of Sherlock Holmes - The Hound Of Baskervilles & The Return Of Sherlock Holmes. I finished re-reading it only a few days back. A separate post on Sherlock Holmes sometime later.

Five Books That Mean a Lot to Me
The Alchemist -Paulo Coelho
As The Crow Flies -Jeffery Archer
Delhi Is Not Far -Ruskin Bond
The Godfather -Mario Puzo
Godaan - Munshi Prem Chand

Tag Five people
Actually, more than five.

Ishan
Vandy
Deepak
Rhicha
Red
Arunima

Labels: , ,

|