Friday, September 02, 2005

Tourist Placard

I wanted to do this for a long long time now, but was not sure how would it be taken up by the readers.

Actually, since I belong to Lucknow, and it's pretty interesting place to be in, but still, as a tourist destination, I guess it's true potential hasn't been realized. It has a lot to offer for the travel bees, but somehow I feel a lot is yet untold.

It may neither be cleanest or greenest city in the country, nor it may be the most happening one - but still it has strange charisma which is enough to charm a visitor for their 3-4 days of travel. I want to help them out.

Here is my plan. Intermittently between my regular posts, I will be dropping in some posts about Lucknow which a tourist may love to have. It may also induce the tourist inside you to force a planned visit after reading these blogs.

I promise you that it will not be a typical boring account of mundane tourist information. I will make it interesting, and comprehensive, laced with photographs. Later, I might do it for Pune as well.

Let's see how it comes out.

Labels:

|