Thursday, August 25, 2005

Tulsi Is Sansaar Mein Bhaanti Bhaanti Ke Log...

Ladies & g'men, introducing before you is one of the shining loonies who have ever burdened this world - Mr Parimal Sondawale.

A marathi manus to the core, I am sure my Maharashtrian friends must have already come across him before. Believe me, even Bal Thackrey would look happy-go-lucky in comparison.

I am not giving him a free publicity, but I want you to read each of his posts(there are not many) for plain entertainment. At first you will clench your teeth in anger, but they will later clutter in laughter.

Also do read some comments made by a person named Prachi. I just loved the way she countered him. Plain hilarious.

I just wonder the fate of people around him. What a torture he must be to them! I am sure even mental asylums would refuse to give him any shelter.

Really, Tulsi Is Sansaar Mein Bhaanti Bhaanti Ke Log...!
|