Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Eight Things

Tagged by Juneli, I have to say eight things about myself. As if getting tagged wasn't bad enough( I really don't like getting tagged), there is hardly anything left to say about myself, which I would still want to say.

Reluctant though I am, I will still go about it, but I won't be on an ego trip . It would be some trivia about me, and I may have told them in past. I hope it passes muster.

Tagged By:

Juneli

Eight Things About Me:

1) I was born on a Sunday, and it was raining that day. Since clouds are creatures of habit, they still rain on my every birthday, wherever I may be. Jab Mai Chhota Bachha Tha, I used to hate this because it meant lesser guests, so lesser gifts.

2) I have studied at the same school for fifteen years. Many of my close friends today were there with me from day one.

3) I learned to bicycle at a very late age of twelve.

4) I am myopic(since I was seventeen), as in eyesight, but that does not mean I am myopic in my thinking too.

5) My two wheeler savari has been - Hero Cycle (24 inch ), Hero Puch - Shakti, Hero Honda CD100SS - all inherited from my father. However, I couldn't lay hands on his green, glistening Yezdi. It was as old as me.

6) The sight I hate most is of armpits - shaven or no shaven.

7) I wanted to be a microbiologist(wanted to do my bit on Genome project), or a lawyer, or an investment banker. I am completely misfit in my current profession.

8) After my family, and some friends, I love my city Lucknow the most - in all its goodness and badness. I have realized its importance after leaving it.

I have to tag six people, but I won't do that in the fear that I might get a return compliment in future. However, every reader is free to get tagged.

Labels:

|