Tuesday, October 26, 2004

The least I can say about myself today is that I am seething with rage, with smoke coming out of my ears.

Reason ?

Well, 'prodigy' Patel has done his job again. So has old blind bat, David Shepherd. Latter couldn't see a LBW when Clarke was 11, Patel missed Clarke's stumping at 30, and spilt his catch at 64. To add to the misery, 6 byes were conceded, as well. Clarke with all these largesse is alive and kicking at 73.

With these ifs and buts, India could have restricted Aussies between 300-350, and we had a chance. But now, we have another gruelling day ahead.

See, situation is very difficult for me. If Ganguly's paranoidal obsession continues with that teen sensation, I would soon be suffering with hypertension. This is not his personal fiefdom. India will keep losing opportunities and matches, at the expense of his love story. As if he himself was not enough.

Only Patel's parent can save the country now. For country's honour, I request them to call Parthiv back. They have made enough money. His pension is insured. Now let the country win.
|