Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Aaj Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai

Yes, today is one of my best friend's wedding. However, it does not seem that Sarey Sansar Ki Shadi Hai, as I am not able to make it to the occasion. We share the same birth date, and shared the same room for a while. God forbid, but we might have shared the departure date from this planet, as well.

Apart from the event, I am also going to miss the-much-due group gathering. It's been a long time when we were last together. Long time I have been to Kanpur, more importantly IIT-Kanpur. Have heard about the good changes taken place over there. Wanted to meet some of mine old Profs, and also get that familiar feel of the campus.

Come to think of it, then I guess fate didn't want me there. His marriage was to happen last year, but unfortunately got cancelled. I had planned my leaves then accordingly. This time also, though, planning was ready, but circumstances blocked it.

But this time marriage is for real. My good wishes for Ashish and Shipra. All I can naughtily say - Ek Kunwara , Fir Gaya Mara, Phans Gaya Dekho, Yeh Bechara ! My sincere wishes that Uska Shadi Karte Hi Baja Na Baje!

munna2.jpg
|