Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Customer Care

Last evening, I received a call from a representative of an organization doing some survey on electronic equipments. Following is the piece of conversation which took place.

The Girl: "Hello sir. I am calling from XYZ organization doing a survey on electronic equipments. Can I take a few of your minutes ?"

The voice looked familiar. But heck, all call center girls sound same.
Myself: "Hmmm, okay, but only a few minutes, please!"

The Girl: "Thank you sir. I won't take much of your time. Sir, do you have a refrigerator at home?"
Myself: "Yes, I do."

The Girl: "Of which make, sir?"
Myself: "Whirlpool."

The Girl: "Sir, Kya Woh Theek Se Chal Raha Hai ?"
Myself: "Haan"

The Girl: "Bilkul Theek Se Chal Raha Hai ??"
Myself: "Haaan, Bilkul !!"

The Girl: "To Zor Se Pakad Li Jiye, Werna Bhag Jaiga !!!!"

Arrrrrrrg. I was shocked, but then I heard a chuckle at the other end. No way I couldn't have recognized that. It was my little sister who was playing a prank at me. We had good a laugh long after that and she kept pulling my leg for not recognizing her instantly.

I am very bad at the voices over the phone, hence proved.
|