Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Boojho To Janey

This photograph is roughly about 23-24 years old. These kids have grown into men & women, some having their own kids older than they themselves are in this photograph. And yes, I am also there.

Shot when I was into my second year of Kinder Garten. Our lovely class teacher Ma'am Waahi is proudly flashing her 1000 watt smile. Later she herself became the principal of another branch of the school.

Had this been a coloured photograph, you would have noticed bottle green pant, white shirt, and green tie, which were later changed to steel grey, white, and a grey-blue striped one, respectively .

Manish-School.jpg

Now the game. You have to guess which one am I ? Of course, you have never seen me, so I will give subtle hints. Here they are.

- Small unkempt hair( which many have).
- Slightly large, staring eyes( so do many have).

Ok ok, I know these clues are not enough, but they are significant. Come on, there should also be some fun filled guessing invloved. If you will find it difficult, I will give you a few more clues.

Of course, who already know should not spoil the fun. If you have forgotten, then you can also join.

FOR LARGER PICTURE CLICK HERE
|