Thursday, April 05, 2007

Aryan Learns To Smooch

Aryan

Albeit it has happened quite early in his life, but nothing can be done now. The story goes like this.

Till a few days back, his show of affection use to translate following course. He would raise his hand to beckon me, and then he would feel my face with both hands.

By now, he has realized that I might kiss him next. To reciprocate the feelings, he had learned to opens his mouth. Then I would plant a smacking kiss on his open mouth. Often, he would not remove his mouth for many seconds.

But God has given children phenomenal brains.

This guy realized that though we are kissing each other, Papa does something more - the smacking sound. Puuuchchch! And he wanted to do that himself too.

So that day when I was kissing him gently on his lips, he started blowing air out of his mouth with lips closed. Like Ppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. When I took away my lips, he stopped doing this. When again I kissed him, he did the same.

I was shocked! He was trying to smooch! Now he does it regularly whenever we kiss him. These guys learn fast. And learn naughty too.

Why not - at the age of eight months these infants develop 500 trillion of neurons. The neural network is developing is pretty fast.

Poot Ke Paanv Palne Mein Dikh Gaye Hain.

Labels:

|