Thursday, January 27, 2005

Home Coming

Well friends, I am leaving for Lucknow this Saturday. This is for two weeks. Though I will try to blog, but I am not very sure given my past experience. One reason because netcafes usually suck, and other reason is that my hands are too full as always.

But the urge to write is irresistible so chances are bright. Those who want to feast on Lucknawi Gazak and Revdians may turn up in Pune on Valentine's day.

The train I am taking chugs off from Lokmanya Tilka Terminus which according to one of my friends, it appears, will cost me a lot of bucks from Dadar(I can not board that nightmare called 'Mumbai local'). It happens to be in some dingy corner of Mumbai which takes a lot of effort to reach.

To top that, the train in question is, though superfast, doesn't have any pantry service! This can happen only in Laloo's reign.

Labels: ,

|