Saturday, February 05, 2005

Logging From Home

Hi People...
As I had feared, I really got hooked up. Not that I am complaining. But what to do, can't help it at home. There is so much surprise activity going on over here from day one. I will begin from the beginning.

The 'superfast' express train I boarded was late by 2.5 hours. Nevermind that, beacause it often happens with me. This particular was a new train, so devoid of pantry car, and was known for it's punctuality. My presence changed all that. But I have been through even worse. Last time, the engine itself had broken down, therefore I can consider myself better placed.

More so because in the same compartment I was travelling, one of my school friend's sister(with her hubby, & extremely cute daughter) was also travelling from Mumbai. That was a surprise. So obviously, journey was a good time pass.

In Lucknow, I came to know about the marriage of THREE of my school friends. One I had just missed, another one was after 3 days, and the last one would be after I leave. Met a lot of long lost friends, and talked about good old days.

Also met with Nandan's and Hemant's parents. They all are missing their wards like anything, therefore they were overjoyed to see me. Chatted for a long time with them, and did my bit to convince them to get their sons married asap. Trouble for you guys at home.

Bought a book on Lucknow by Yogesh Praveen from good old Universal Stores and had a stroll in HazratGanj, THE happening place in Lucknow( they call the stroll as Ganjing). Also enjoying the cool climes and unexpected showers.

All this, and still one week is left. VOWWWW!

Before I finish, I would thank Ashtrix for declaring me as joint winner in awards. Will catch you soon for the prize!

See you all,
Manish

Labels: ,

|