Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Search Engines

I have been noticing this for a past few days. When I had written this post, I didn't have the faintest idea what would follow.

The post made me realize that "Rahul Vaidya" of "Indian Idol" is one of the most hot keyword in the internet, because search engines have been virtually pouring people to my blog. Till date, more than 125 searches have already reached to the above mentioned post.

Even otherwise, "Indian Idol" and it's contestants are very popular. Surprisingly, "Abhijeet Sawant" is not as much in demand, but it's popular. "Amit Sana" is also hunted. Rarely, I could see "Prajakta Shukre" and "Rahul Saxena" as well.

So if you guys want to improve upon your blog's TRPs, pen down a post on Indian Idol, with Rahul Vaidya clearly mentioned some where, and it shall happen.
|